Iowa State vs Texas Tech Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Iowa State Cyclones (6-3, 4-2 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech (5-4, 2-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium — Lubbock, TX
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-430) | TTU: (+320)
Spread: ISU: -10.5 (-110) | TTU: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State wins (92.1%)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 11-8 all-time in 19 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State..
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 31-15, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last six games.
- Iowa State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last six home games.
- Texas Tech is 5-13 straight up in its last 18 games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.