Iowa State vs Oklahoma State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Big 12 Tournament 1st Round
By Zach Brunner
ISU vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament - First Round Game
Iowa State Cyclones (12-19, 5-13 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-14, 7-11 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
ISU vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+230) I OKST: (-290)
Spread: ISU: +6.5 (-110) I OKST: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: 25% I OKST: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+23000) I OKST: (N/A)
Odds to win Big 12 Tournament: ISU: (+15000) I OKST: (+10000)
ISU vs Oklahoma State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 63.7%
Oklahoma State: 36.3%
ISU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Iowa State, 73-61, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Iowa State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Iowa State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Iowa State is 3-8-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Oklahoma State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Iowa State lost to Kansas State, 79-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Oklahoma State defeated Texas, 81-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.