Indians vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, August 8
By Zach Brunner
Indians vs Twins Game Info
Cleveland Indians (68-46, 30-22 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (70-44, 35-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Indians vs Twins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-104) | MIN: (-110)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-210) | MIN: -1.5 (+178)
Total: 9 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 46% | MIN: 54%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Mike Clevinger (6-2, 3.07 ERA) | MIN: Kyle Gibson (11-4, 4.02 ERA)
Indians vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Cleveland's last five games.
- Cleveland is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Minnesota's last six home games against Cleveland.
- Minnesota is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 home games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Twins Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.80 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Mike Clevinger is 2-2 with a 2.91 ERA in 11 career appearances (eight starts) against Minnesota.
- Kyle Gibson is 3-9 with a 5.34 ERA in 19 career starts against Cleveland.
Indians vs Twins Prop Bet
All Indians-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eddie Rosario (+290) — Rosario has hit 24 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Mike Clevinger, Rosario has hit 20 home runs with a .545 slugging percentage (.451 against lefties). In 12 at-bats against Clevinger, Rosario has recorded four hits and a home run. Clevinger has also been worse against left-handed hitters, like Rosario, surrendering four of his six home runs to lefties this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.