Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Red Sox Game Info
Cleveland Indians (27-27, 12-13 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (29-26, 14-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, Ma.
Indians vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-108) | BOS: (-108)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 6% | BOS: 94%
Starting Pitcher: CLE: Shane Bieber (3-2, 3.11 ERA) | BOS: Ryan Weber (1-0, 1.29 ERA)
Indians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last eight games.
- Boston is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Boston's last five games.
Indians vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Indians-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shane Bieber Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+130) – Bieber has been pitching at an insane level over his last two starts. He struck out 15 in a shutout against Baltimore and then struck out 10 in 5 innings against Tampa Bay. He's currently averaging 7.7 strikeouts a start on the season and has struck out half the batters he's faced over the last two games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.