Indiana vs FSU Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge Presented by Continental Tire
Indiana Hoosiers (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. 20 Florida State Seminoles (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
Indiana vs FSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+138) | FSU: (-164)
Spread: IND: +3.5 (-115) | FSU: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (40%) | FSU: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+2500) | FSU: (+2500)
Indiana vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 49.7%
Indiana vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Florida State, 80-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 3, 2019.
- Indiana is 3-0 in the last three head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Indiana is 5-0 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Indiana defeated Stanford, 79-63, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Florida State defeated UNF, 86-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.