Illinois vs Rutgers Game Info
College Football Week 11
Illinois Fighting Illini (0-3, 0-3 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlett Knights (1-2, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: SHI Stadium — Piscataway, NJ
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Illinois vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+180) | RUTG: (-225)
Spread: ILL: +5.5 (-112) | RUTG: -5.5 (-108)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Illinois vs Rutgers Expert Predictions
Illinois vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 38-10, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on November 2, 2019.
- Illinois is 4-2-0 in the six all-time head-to-head meetings with Rutgers.
- Illinois is 2-1 in its last three games against Rutgers.
- Illinois is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Illinois is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- Rutgers is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Rutger's last nine games.
- Illinois lost to Minnesota, 41-14, at home in Week 10.
- Rutgers lost to then-No. 3 Ohio State, 49-27, at home in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.