Illinois vs Marquette Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 15 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Illinois vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Illinois Fighting lllini (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Illinois vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-400) | MARQ: (+310)
Spread: ILL: -8.5 (-104) | MARQ: +8.5 (-118)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+2500) | MARQ: (+15000)
Illinois vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini Win (59.4%)
Illinois vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Illinois and Marquette is tied at five wins each.
- Marquette defeated Illinois, 74-65, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 7, 1999.
- Illinois is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Illinois' last nine games.
- Marquette is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Marquette's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.