Hurricanes vs Bruins Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoff Game
Hurricanes vs Bruins Game Info
Eastern Conference Round 1
Carolina Hurricanes (38-30-5) vs. Boston Bruins (44-26-12)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
NHL Playoff Bracket
Hurricanes vs Bruins Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+110) | BOS: (-130)
Spread: CAR: +1.5 (-250) | BOS: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+120) I Under: (-140)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: 82% | BOS: 18%
Series Price: CAR: (+130) | BOS: (-160)
Hurricanes vs Bruins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Carolina Hurricanes
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Hurricanes vs Bruins Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Carolina defeated the New York Rangers, 4-1, in its most recent game on Tuesday, Aug. 4.
- Boston lost to the Washington Capitals, 2-1, in its most recent game on Sunday, Aug. 9.
- Boston won, 2-0, in the only previous meeting between these two teams this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Carolina's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.