Houston vs UCF Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Houston Cougars (3-5, 1-3 AAC) vs. UCF Knights (6-2, 3-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Stadium – Orlando, FL
Houston vs UCF Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+1000) | UCF: (-1700)
Spread: HOU: +22 (-110) | UCF: -22 (-110)
Total: 71 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 53% | UCF: 47%
Houston vs UCF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated UCF, 24-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 29, 2016.
- Houston is 3-5 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against UCF.
- Houston is 2-4 straight up in its last six matchups with UCF.
- UCF is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games
- Houston lost to No. 16 SMU, 34-31, at home in Week 9.
- UCF defeated Temple, 63-21, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.