Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hornets vs Jazz Game Info
Charlotte Hornets (35-41, 11-26 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (46-30, 26-12 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Hornets vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+490) | UTA: (-650)
Spread: CHA: +11.5 (-110) | UTA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: 44% | UTA: 56%
Hornets vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 6-11-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Charlotte is 7-18 straight up in its last 25 road games.
- Utah is 7-3 ATS and 9-1 straight up over its last 10 games.
- Utah is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Utah is 15-4 in its last 19 games against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Rockets-Bucks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Donovan Mitchell Total Points: Over 23.5 (-122) – Mitchell is coming off a 35-point performance against the Washington Wizards, and he projects as a match up nightmare for Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Hornets. In his lone game against the Hornets this season, Mitchell torched them to the tune of 30 points while shooting 54.5 percent from the floor. Opponents are also sinking 12.1 3-pointers per game against the Hornets, which ranks No. 25 in the NBA, so Mitchell could get going from distance.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.