Hartford vs Binghamton Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 24 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Monday slate includes the Hartford Hawks taking on the Binghamton Bearcats.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Hartford vs Binghamton Point Spread
Binghamton is a 1.5-point underdog against Hartford. Binghamton is -110 to cover the spread, and Hartford is -110.
Hartford vs Binghamton Over/Under
The over/under for the Hartford versus Binghamton matchup on January 24 has been set at 138.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Hartford vs Binghamton Moneyline
Hartford is a -125 favorite on the moneyline, while Binghamton is a +104 underdog.
Hartford vs Binghamton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Binghamton wins (65.4%)
Hartford vs Binghamton Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread 10 times in 14 games.
- The Hawks have one win ATS (1-1) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This year, nine of Hartford's 14 games have gone over the point total.
- Binghamton is 6-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are 5-4 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 15 Binghamton games so far this year, six have hit the over.
Hartford vs Binghamton Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Hartford: (-125) | Binghamton: (+104)
- Spread: Hartford: -1.5 (-110) | Binghamton: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!