Grizzlies vs Clippers Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (28-28, 12-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (37-19, 22-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Grizzlies vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+340) | LAC: (-440)
Spread: MEM: +9.5 (-110) | LAC: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 233.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 23% | LAC: 77%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MEM: (+21000) | LAC: (+300)
Grizzlies vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Memphis is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Clippers' last 13 games against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Clippers Stats
- Memphis is averaging 113.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 114.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 115.7 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 110.3 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Memphis lost to the Los Angeles Lakers, 117-105, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
- The Clippers lost to the Sacramento Kings, 112-103, at home in their most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Grizzlies vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Grizzlies-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ja Morant - Points: Over 18.5 (-102) – Ja Morant has been nothing short of spectacular this season, and he's scored at least 19 points in three of his last four games. In fact, Morant is averaging 20.8 PPG during this recent four-game stretch. He's also scored at least 20 points in both of his matchups against the Clippers this season, averaging 21.0 PPG across those two contests. Meanwhile, the Clippers have surrendered 121.0 PPG over their last three games, which is the third-worst mark in the league in that time.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.