Giants vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Tigers Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (60-61) vs. Detroit Tigers (47-76)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Giants vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-220) | DET: (+184)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-130) | DET: +1.5 (+108)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Carlos Rodon (11-6, 2.89 ERA), who is looking for win No. 12 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Drew Hutchison (1-6, 4.23 ERA).
Giants vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (63.6%)
Giants vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +184 underdog on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -220 favorite on the road.
Giants vs Tigers Spread
- The Giants are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Giants are -130 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being +108.
Giants vs Tigers Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Giants-Tigers contest on August 23, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Giants vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 47, or 56.6%, of the 83 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 13-5 when favored by -220 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 57 of their 118 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 32.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (28-57).
- Detroit is 5-13 (winning just 27.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer.
- In the 104 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-61-6).