Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and No. 8 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Point Spread
The Fighting Irish are 16.5-point home favorites against the Yellow Jackets. Notre Dame is -118 to cover the spread, while Georgia Tech is -104 to cover as the 16.5-point underdog.
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia tech vs Notre Dame Week 12 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Moneyline
The Yellow Jackets vs Fighting Irish moneyline has Notre Dame as a -900 favorite, while Georgia Tech is the +570 underdog on the road.
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 29-6-1 straight up in 36 all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Notre Dame defeated Georgia Tech, 31-13, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Georgia Tech is 1-6 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia tech's last five games against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Notre Dame's last six games.
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Notre Dame wins (97.3%)
Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTECH: (+570) | ND: (-900)
Spread: GTECH: +16.5 (-104) | ND: -16.5 (-118)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.