GT vs FSU Game Info
College Football Week 2
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Florida State Seminoles (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
GT vs FSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+410) | FSU: (-590)
Spread: GT: +12.5 (-105) | FSU: -12.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
GT vs FSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech: (24.7%) | Florida State: (75.3%)
GT vs FSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Florida State, 22-16, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 24, 2015.
- Georgia Tech is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Florida State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech finished the 2019 season with a 3-9 record.
- Florida State finished the 2019 season with a 6-7 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.