Georgia vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (9-5, 2-5 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (3-5, 1-3 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
Georgia vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+188) | SC: (-225)
Spread: UGA: +4.5 (-104) | SC: -4.5 (-118)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | SC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+15000) | SC: (+8500)
Georgia vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 66.8%
Georgia vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated Georgia, 94-90, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- South Carolina is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia.
- South Carolina is 45-42 in its 87 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Georgia is 7-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- South Carolina is 3-5 ATS this season.
- Georgia defeated Florida, 92-84, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- South Carolina lost to Auburn, 109-86, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.