FSU vs Notre Dame Week 6 Info
College Football Week 6
Florida State Seminoles (1-2, 0-2 ACC) vs. No. 5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
FSU vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+820) | ND: (-1600)
Spread: FSU: +20.5 (-108) | ND: -20.5 (-112)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (14%) | ND: (86%)
Odds to Win ACC: FSU: (+25000) | ND: (+600)
FSU vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: FSU: (5.3%) | Notre Dame: (94.7%)
FSU vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated FSU, 42-13, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 10, 2018.
- FSU is 6-3 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- FSU is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida State's last seven games.
- Notre Dame is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Notre Dame's last 18 games.
- FSU defeated JSU, 41-24, at home in Week 5.
- Notre Dame defeated USF, 52-0, at home in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.