Fresno State vs Oregon Game Info
Fresno State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 15 Oregon Ducks (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Fresno State vs Oregon Point Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+850) | ORE: (-1375)
Spread: FRES: +14.5 (-110) | ORE: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FRES: 42% | ORE: 58%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FRES: (+25000) | ORE: (+3500)
Fresno State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Fresno State, 68-61, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 16, 2017.
- Oregon has won seven straight meetings with Fresno State.
- Oregon is 9-2 in the 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Fresno State.
- Fresno State lost to Utah State, 85-60, in the Mountain West Tournament to finish the 2018-19 season with a 23-9 record.
- Oregon lost to Virginia, 53-49, in the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament Sweet 16 to finish the 2018-19 season with a 25-13 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.