Florida State vs Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Florida State Seminoles (1-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. No. 25 Virginia Cavaliers (2-0, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Florida State vs Virginia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+230) | UVA: (-290)
Spread: FSU: +7.5 (-110) | UVA: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FSU: 18% | UVA: 82%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: FSU: (+25000) | UVA: (+20000)
Odds to Win ACC Championship: FSU: (+6000) | UVA: (+1200)
Florida State vs Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Virginia, 34-20, at home in Tallahassee in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 8, 2014.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Florida State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Florida State defeated UL-Monroe, 45-44 (OT), at home in Tallahassee in Week 2.
- Virginia defeated William & Mary, 52-17, at home in Charlottesville in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.