Fever vs Dream Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Fever (3-16, 0-8 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (6-12, 3-6 Home)
Date: Sunday July 11, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gateway Center — College Park, GA
Fever vs Dream Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+186) | ATL: (-235)
Spread: IND: +5.5 (-110) | ATL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: IND: (+25000) | ATL: (+10000)
Fever vs Dream Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Dream (68%)
Fever vs Dream Betting Trends
- Indiana is 8-11 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Indiana's 19 games.
- Atlanta is 10-8 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Atlanta's 18 games.
- Indiana defeated New York, 82-69, in its most recent game on July 9, 2021.
- Atlanta lost to Connecticut, 84-72, in its most recent game on July 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.