Eagles vs Giants Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (8-7, 3-4 Away) vs. New York Giants (4-11, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Eagles vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-220) | NYG: (+186)
Spread: PHI: -4.5 (-105) | NYG: +4.5 (-115)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (79%) | NYG: (21%)
Odds to Win NFC East: PHI: (-300) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: PHI: (+1400) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: PHI: (+3100) | NYG: (N/A)
Eagles vs Giants Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Giants.
- The total has hit the over in each of Philadelphia's last five road games against the Giants.
- The Giants are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) their last five games.
- The Giants are 2-8 straight up in their last 10 games this season.
Eagles vs Giants Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 23.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 21.6 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 17-9, at home in Week 16.
- The Giants defeated the Washington Redskins, 41-35 (OT), on the road in Week 16.
Eagles vs Giants Prop Bet
All Eagles-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia by 1 to 13 Points (+140) – The Eagles are in the cusp of an NFC East championship thanks to a 4-3 run over their last seven games, but it hasn't been easy for them. Each of Philly's last seven games have been decided by 10 points or fewer, including a 23-17 victory over New York in Week 14. Additionally, two of the Carson Wentz' three career road starts against the Giants have been decided by five points, with the Eagles owning a 2-1 advantage in those three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.