Eagles vs Bills Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 8
By Dan Israeli
Eagles vs Bills Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (3-4, 1-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Orchard Park, NY
Eagles vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+106) | BUF: (-122)
Spread: PHI: +2.5 (-125) | BUF: -2.5 (+105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 41% | BUF: 59%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+2200) | BUF: (+4000)
Eagles vs Bills Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games against Buffalo.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last seven road games.
- Buffalo is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last six games.
Eagles vs Bills Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 24.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 20.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.2 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 37-10, on the road in Week 7.
- Buffalo defeated the Miami Dolphins, 31-21, at home in Week 7.
Eagles vs Bills Prop Bet
All Eagles-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 22 (-130) – The Bills somehow gave up 21 points to the Dolphins at home last week, but Buffalo remains in the top three in the NFL in points allowed per game (15.2). They will now host an Eagles team that is coming off two straight losses in which they averaged 15.0 points per game. The Eagles still possess a quality run defense, which could slow down a limited Bills offense. On the other side of the ball, the Bills' greatest strength is defending the pass, something that could prevent Carson Wentz from having a true bounce-back performance. Points will be at a premium in Buffalo on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.