Dustin Stoltzfus vs Rodolfo Vieira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting for UFC Vegas 31 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Stoltzfus vs Vieira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Dustin Stoltzfus (13-2-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira (7-1-0, 1 KO, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Stoltzfus vs Vieira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dustin Stoltzfus: (+198)
- Rodolfo Vieira: (-250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Stolzfus by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Stoltzfus by Points: (N/A)
- Stoltzfus by Submission: (N/A)
- Vieira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vieira by Points: (N/A)
- Vieira Submission: (N/A)
Stoltzfus vs Vieira Prediction
UFC Fight Night Stoltzfus-Vieira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rodolfo Vieira (79%)
Method of Victory: Submission (86%)
Stoltzfus vs Vieira Betting Trends & Stats
- Stoltzfus lost to Kyle Daukaus, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Vieira lost to Anthony Hernandez, by submission, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Stoltzfus averages 2.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Vieira averages 1.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Stoltzfus averages 3.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Vieira averages 3.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Stoltzfus has a 62% takedown defense rate.
- Vieira has a 47% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.