Duke vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 30 College Basketball Game
Duke vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (7-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (4-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Duke vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-142) | OSU: (+118)
Spread: DUKE: -2 (-114) | OSU: +2 (-106)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+750) | OSU: (+4000)
Duke vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (55.2%)
Duke vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio State.
- Duke defeated Ohio State, 73-68, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2012.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Duke's last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ohio State's last five games.
- Duke is 3-1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Ohio State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.