Duke vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
ACC Basketball Game
No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-2, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Duke vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-172) | ND: (+144)
Spread: DUKE: -3.5 (-110) | ND: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (41%) | ND: (59%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+2500) | ND: (+11000)
Duke vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 44.8%
Duke vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Notre Dame, 94-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Duke is 26-7 in the 33 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- Duke is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in six of Notre Dame's last eight games against Duke.
- Duke lost to Illinois, 83-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Notre Dame defeated Kentucky, 64-63, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.