Duke vs Alabama Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (0-0) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0)
Date: Saturday, August 31, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET
Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Duke vs Alabama Betting Info
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: Duke: +32.5 (-110) | ALA: -32.5 (-110)
Duke vs Alabama Betting Trends and Stats
- Alabama is 2-1 all-time against Duke, with Duke's only win coming in 1945.
- Alabama is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against ACC opponents.
- Alabama is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 Week 1 games.
- Duke is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against SEC opponents.
- Duke is 5-1 straight up in its last six games played in August.
- Duke finished the 2018 season with a 9-5 record.
- Alabama finished the 2018 season with a 14-1 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.