Dolphins vs Bills Game Info
Miami Dolphins (0-5, 0-1 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (4-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Dolphins vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+770) | BUF: (-1100)
Spread: MIA: +16.5 (+100) | BUF: -16.5 (-120)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 48% | BUF: 52%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIA: (+100000) | BUF: (+4200)
Dolphins vs Bills Betting Trends
- Miami is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Buffalo is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in the last five games for Buffalo.
Dolphins vs Bills Stats
- Miami is averaging 8.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 36.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 18.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 14.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Miami lost to the Washington Redskins, 17-16, in Week 6.
- Buffalo defeated the Tennessee Titans, 14-7, in Week 5.
Dolphins vs Bills Prop Bet
All Dolphins-Bills betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
First Half Spread: Miami Dolphins +9.5 (+100) — For as bad as Miami has been this season, they've kept things more respectable in the first half. They haven't trailed by more than seven in the first half since Week 2 against the New England Patriots. The low-scoring Buffalo Bills have failed to score even 10 first-half points in three of their five games. Those factors suggest that even if this game gets lopsided, it may not do so until the second half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.