Dodgers vs Giants Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (19-11, 7-7 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (11-17, 5-8 Home)
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-152) | SF: (+132)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+114) | SF: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 69% | SF: 31%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Kenta Maeda (3-2, 5.20 ERA) | SF: Jeff Samardzija (2-1, 3.00 ERA)
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- San Francisco is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- San Francisco is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
Dodgers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Bellinger to Hit a Home Run (+370) – Bellinger has gotten off to an impressive start this season. The Los Angeles Dodgers' slugger has 14 home runs thus far, which ties him with Christian Yelich for the most in the MLB. Bellinger has also gone deep in four of his last six games, which suggests he could hit another home run here.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!