Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 3
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (41-19, 16-12 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (30-30, 13-14 Home)
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field — Phoenix, AZ
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-140) | ARI: (+122)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+112) | ARI: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 68% | ARI: 32%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (5-1, 4.03 ERA) | ARI: Robbie Ray (4-2, 3.59 ERA)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- Dodgers are 5-0 straight up (SU) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last five matchups between the Dodgers and Arizona.
- Arizona is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against the Dodgers.
- Arizona is is 2-5 SU in its last seven games.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Dodgers vs Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robbie Ray - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+114) — Ray has failed to reach this total in three of his last four starts. He also faces a Dodgers team that ranks third in team strikeouts per game (7.62).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.