MLB action on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Cubs Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (54-29) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-50)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-260) | CHC: (+215)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-122) | CHC: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Clayton Kershaw (5-2) against the Cubs and Marcus Stroman.
Dodgers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (69.9%)
Dodgers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -260 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +215 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Cubs Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (-122 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is +102 to cover.
Dodgers vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Dodgers-Cubs on July 9, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Dodgers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 52 wins in the 78 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win five times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -275 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 81 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cubs have put together a 22-35 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.6% of those games).
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +225 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-41-4 record against the over/under.