Diamondbacks vs Mets Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (75-70, 39-37 Away) vs. New York Mets (74-70, 40-29 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Diamondbacks vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+104) | NYM: (-120)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-200) | NYM: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-126)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 73% | NYM: 27%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Robbie Ray (12-7, 4.03 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (9-8, 4.00 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Mets Betting Trends
- Arizona is 37-32 straight up when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
- The Mets are 35-47 straight up when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
- The Mets are 3-2 straight up against Arizona this season.
Diamondbacks vs Mets Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Robbie Ray is 2-0 with a 0.82 ERA in four career starts against the Mets.
- Steven Matz is 1-1 with a 4.76 ERA in four career starts against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Mets Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robbie Ray - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-128) – Robbie Ray has 207 Ks in 156 1/3 innings this season. He's also dominated the Mets in his career, tallying two wins in four starts to go along with a 0.82 ERA and 22 Ks in 22 innings pitched. The left-hander also racked up eight strikeouts in his last start on Sept. 6 against the Cincinnati Reds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.