Deron Winn vs Phil Hawes Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 39 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Winn vs Hawes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 39 — Middleweight Bout — Main Card
Deron Winn (7-2-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Phil "Megatron" Hawes (11-2-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Fight Time: This bout is on the main card, which is expected to begin around 4 p.m EST
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Winn vs Hawes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 39 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deron Winn: (+220)
- Phil Hawes: (-280)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Winn by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Winn by Points: (N/A)
- Winn by Submission: (N/A)
- Hawes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hawes by Points: (N/A)
- Hawes by Submission: (N/A)
Winn vs Hawes Prediction
UFC Vegas 39 Winn-Hawes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Phil Hawes (94%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (60%)
Winn vs Hawes Betting Trends & Stats
- Deron Winn defeated Antônio Arroyo, by decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Phil Hawes defeated Kyle Daukaus, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Winn averages 4.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Hawes averages 3.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Winn averages 5.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Hawes averages 3.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Winn has a 52% takedown accuracy rate.
- Hawes has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.