Defenders vs Wildcats Game Info
XFL Week 3
DC Defenders (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Wildcats (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Defenders vs Wildcats Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DC: (-360) | LAW: (+280)
Spread: DC: -8.5 (-115) | LAW: +8.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DC: 72% | LAW: 28%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: DC: (+200) | LAW: (+1200)
Defenders vs Wildcats Stats
- DC is averaging 29.0 points per game (PPG) [No. 2 in the XFL].
- DC is surrendering 9.5 PPG (No. 1 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles is averaging 17.5 PPG (No. 5 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 31.0 PPG (No. 8 in the XFL).
- DC defeated the New York Guardians, 27-0, at home in Week 2.
- Los Angeles lost to the Dallas Renegades, 25-18, at home in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.