Medvedev vs Thiem US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Men's Singles Semifinals Match Info
No. 3 Daniil Medvedev vs. No. 2 Dominic Thiem
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Start Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York, NY
Medvedev vs Thiem Odds & Set Betting
All De Minaur-Thiem betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Daniil Medvedev: (-122) | Dominic Thiem: (+100)
To Win 1st Set: Daniil Medvedev: (-118) | Dominic Thiem: (-104)
Set Betting: Daniil Medvedev: 3-0 (+360) | 3-1 (+380) | 3-2 (+430)
Set Betting: Dominic Thiem: 3-0 (+470) | 3-1 (+430) | 3-2 (+470)
Odds to Win Men's US Open 2020 Singles Title
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniil Medvedev (+130)
- Dominic Thiem (+140)
Medvedev vs Thiem Expert Predictions & Pick
All US Open predictions & expert picks are according to Tennis World Live.
- Damian Kust: Thiem in 5
- Yesh Ginsburg: Medvedev in 4
- Ryan Schick: Medvedev in 4
- Ji Smith: Medvedev in 4
- Steen Kirby: Thiem in 5
Medvedev vs Thiem Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Daniil Medvedev defeated Andrey Rublev in three sets in the quarterfinals round.
- Dominic Thiem defeated Alex De Minaur in three sets in the quarterfinals round.
- Thiem leads the all-time head-to-head series with Medvedev, 2-1.
- Medvedev lost in the US Open Final in 2019.
- Thiem lost in the first round of the US Open in 2019.
- Thiem lost in the fourth round of the US Open three times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!