Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (18-12, 6-4 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (13-17, 5-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 28, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-128) | CIN: (+112)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+124) | CIN: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | CIN: (+3500)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (3-3, 3.55 ERA)
Reds: Tyler Mahle (0-1, 4.41 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.60 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 5.93 runs per game this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!