The Chicago Cubs versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Nationals Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (47-67) vs. Washington Nationals (39-78)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Cubs vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-168) | WSH: (+142)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-102) | WSH: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Cubs vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will hand the ball to Justin Steele (4-7, 3.63 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Patrick Corbin (4-16, 7.02 ERA).
Cubs vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (52.0%)
Cubs vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Cubs, Washington is the underdog at +142, and Chicago is -168 playing on the road.
Cubs vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), and Chicago is -102 to cover the runline.
Cubs vs Nationals Over/Under
- Cubs versus Nationals on August 16 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at +100.
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cubs have come away with 15 wins in the 36 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 32 of the 101 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (31.7%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer, Washington has gone 19-46 (29.2%).
- Washington has played in 116 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-53-6).