Cubs vs Mariners Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Mariners Game Info
Chicago Cubs (14-12, 7-8 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (18-13, 7-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Cubs vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-144) | SEA: (+126)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (+106) | SEA: -1.5 (-126)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 64% | SEA: 36%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (3-0, 3.16 ERA) | SEA: Felix Hernandez (1-2, 3.91 ERA)
Cubs vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of the Chicago Cubs' last six games against Seattle.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against Seattle.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five home games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Cubs-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Run Line: Seattle Mariners +1.5 (-900) – The Chicago Cubs have proven one of the worst first-inning offenses in the MLB so far this season. Chicago has scored in only 15.38 percent of its first frames on the year, and the Cubs have scored in just 13.33 percent of their away first innings in 2019. On the other hand, Seattle has scored in better than 43 percent of its home first innings on the year.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.