Cubs vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, September 5
By Zach Brunner
Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (75-63, 28-39 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (71-67, 40-30 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-114) | MIL: (+100)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+134) | MIL: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 62% | MIL: 38%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (12-8, 3.90 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (6-4, 4.58 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games.
- The Cubs are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last seven games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Jose Quintana is 8-4 with a 2.65 ERA in 16 career starts against Milwaukee.
- Chase Anderson is 5-5 with a 3.27 ERA in 14 career appearances (13 starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Ryan Braun (+350) — Ryan Braun has hit a total of 18 home runs this season. He has had more success against left-handed pitchers, like Quintana, hitting nine home runs and a .561 slugging percentage (.454 against righties). Braun has also hit a .512 slugging percentage at home (.454 on the road). In his 43 at-bats against Quintana, Braun has hit five home runs and a .674 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.