Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (55-48, 19-30 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (55-50, 32-23 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+110) | MIL: (-128)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-180) | MIL: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 37% | MIL: 63%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (9-6, 3.87 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (5-2, 3.90 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 5-3 with a 2.39 ERA in nine career starts against Milwaukee.
- Chase Anderson is 5-4 with a 2.73 ERA in 12 career appearances (11 starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Lester - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-108) – Lester has been on a roll in the strikeout department recently, racking up at least six strikeouts in eight of his last 10 starts. He's also averaging 6.11 strikeouts per game over his last nine starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.