Croatia vs Czech Republic Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
Croatia vs Czech Republic
Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
Start Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Hampden Park — Glasgow, Scotland
Croatia vs Czech Republic Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Croatia: (+110) | Czech Republic: (+250) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: Croatia: -1 (+330) | Czech Republic: +1 (-150)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-154)
Team to Score the First Goal: Croatia: (-140) | Czech Republic: (+140) I NO GOALS: (+700)
Croatia vs Czech Republic Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Goal Total: Under 2.5
Croatia vs Czech Republic Betting Trends & Stats
- Croatia played Czech Republic to a 2-2 draw in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last head-to-head matchup on June 17, 2016.
- Croatia lost to England, 1-0, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 13, 2021.
- Czech Republic defeated Scotland, 2-0, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 14, 2021.
- Croatia is 0-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Czech Republic is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.