Coyotes vs Avalanche Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 14)
By Larry Rupp
Coyotes vs Avalanche Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Arizona Coyotes (8-23-3, 4-11-2 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (22-8-3, 14-2-1 Home)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Coyotes vs Avalanche Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+460) | COL: (-650)
Spread: ARI: +2.5 (-110) | COL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-134) I Under: (+110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ARI: (+30000) | COL: (+550)
Coyotes vs Avalanche Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (72.8%)
Coyotes vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- Arizona is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last six games.
- Colorado is 11-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Colorado's last seven games.
Coyotes vs Avalanche Prop Bets
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Cal Makar — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Nazem Kadri — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (-162) | Under (+130)
- Devon Toews — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Nazem Kadri — 0.5: Over (-176) | Under (+142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.