Cowboys vs Bears Thursday Night Football Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (6-6, 3-3 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (6-6, 3-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Cowboys vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-142) | CHI: (+124)
Spread: DAL: -2.5 (-120) | CHI: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 43 – Over: +100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: 74% | CHI: 26%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: DAL: (+1900) | CHI: (+21000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DAL: (+2900) | CHI: (+25000)
Cowboys vs Bears Betting Trends
- Dallas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Dallas' last eight road games.
- Chicago is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Chicago's last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last six meetings between Chicago and Dallas.
Cowboys vs Bears Stats
- Dallas is averaging 25.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 17.7 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Dallas lost to the Buffalo Bills, 26-15, at home on Thanksgiving Day in Week 13.
- Chicago defeated the Detroit Lions, 24-20, on the road on Thanksgiving Day in Week 13.
Cowboys vs Bears Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 1-13 Points (+150) – Both the Cowboys and Bears have disappointed loftier expectations through Week 13 of the NFL season, both sitting at 6-6. Even though Dallas has dropped three of its last four games while Chicago has won three of its last four, the Cowboys should be playing with the greater sense of urgency this Thursday night, considering Dallas' one-game lead over the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC East race. And given each team's defensive prowess, it's hard to see either squad coming out on top by a margin of 14 points or more. Additionally, none of the Bears' six losses have come by more than 11 points, with Chicago's three home losses coming by an average 6.33 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.