Colts vs Jaguars Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Colts vs Jaguars Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (7-8, 2-5 Away) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Colts vs Jaguars Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-194) | JAX: (+166)
Spread: IND: -3.5 (-115) | JAX: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 43 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (94%) | JAX: (6%)
Colts vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 1-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Jacksonville.
- The total has hit the under in five of Indianapolis' last seven road games against Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against AFC South opponents.
Colts vs Jaguars Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is averaging 17.5 PPG this season (T-No. 28 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 25.1 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis defeated the Carolina Panthers, 38-6, at home in Week 16.
- Jacksonville lost to the Atlanta Falcons, 24-12, on the road in Week 16.
Colts vs Jaguars Prop Bet
All Colts-Jaguars odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 1 to 13 Points (+140) – The Jaguars have won four straight home games against the Colts, but that streak may finally be snapped on Sunday. No matter who's been under center this season, the Jaguars have seriously struggled to score in front of their home crowd, averaging 17.0 points per game (PPG) across their seven home contests (No. 30 in the NFL). Jacksonville's offensive ineptitude bodes well for an Indianapolis squad that's about average in scoring defense (22.3 PPG allowed, No. 15 in the NFL), but a win won't likely come by a big margin based on how Indy's offense has performed on the road. In seven road games, the Colts are averaging just 20.7 PPG (No. 21 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.