The NBA's Sunday slate includes the Los Angeles Clippers taking on the Houston Rockets.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Clippers vs Rockets Game Info
- Los Angeles Clippers (31-31) vs. Houston Rockets (15-44)
- Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Clippers vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAC: (-295) | HOU: (+240)
- Spread: LAC: -7 (-110) | HOU: +7 (-110)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Clippers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Los Angeles' record against the spread is 29-31-2.
- The Clippers are 3-6 as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 31 Los Angeles games (out of 62) that went over the total this season.
- Houston has covered the spread 23 times in 59 games.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 6.5-point underdogs or greater is 14-22-1.
- Houston has played 59 games this year, and 33 of them have hit the over.
Clippers vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clippers win (67.2%)
Clippers vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are hosting the Clippers, and underdogs by 7 points (-110 to cover). And Los Angeles, the favorite, is -110.
Clippers vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for Clippers-Rockets on February 27 is 229 . The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Clippers vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is the underdog, +240 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -295 favorite despite being on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!