Clippers vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 13
NBA action on Sunday includes the Los Angeles Clippers taking on the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Clippers vs Pistons Game Info
- Los Angeles Clippers (35-34) vs. Detroit Pistons (18-49)
- Date: Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Clippers vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAC: (-198) | DET: (+166)
- Spread: LAC: -4.5 (-110) | DET: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 217.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Clippers vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 33-34-2 this season.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 5-10-1 as 5-point favorites or more.
- Los Angeles has seen 33 of its 69 games go over the point total.
- Detroit's record against the spread is 35-31-1.
- The Pistons' ATS record as 5-point underdogs or greater is 30-22-1.
- This season, 32 of Detroit's 67 games have hit the over.
Clippers vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clippers win (72%)
Clippers vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are 4.5-point home underdogs against the Clippers. Detroit is -110 to cover the spread, and Los Angeles is -110.
Clippers vs Pistons Over/Under
A total of 217.5 points has been set for the Clippers-Pistons game on March 13, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Clippers vs Pistons Moneyline
Detroit is the underdog, +166 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -198 favorite despite being on the road.