Clippers vs Celtics Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (37-17, 15-12 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (37-16, 22-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Clippers vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+110) | BOS: (-128)
Spread: LAC: +2 (-110) | BOS: -2 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 41% | BOS: 59%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+300) | BOS: (+1700)
Clippers vs Celtics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last six games.
- The Clippers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Boston.
- Boston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Boston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing at home against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Celtics Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 115.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T–No. 6 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 112.6 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- The Clippers lost to the Philadelphia 76ers, 110-103, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Boston lost to the Houston Rockets, 116-105, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Clippers vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Clippers-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lou Williams - Points: Under 18.5 (-104) – Lou Williams has been a serious scoring threat for almost the entirety of his 16-season NBA career, and he's even averaging 19.2 PPG this season. However, his scoring numbers have significantly dropped in games with both Kawhi Leonard and Paul George on the floor with the Clippers, averaging only 15.5 points per 36 minutes under these circumstances in 2019-20. Williams has also struggled to hit this mark lately too, scoring 17 points or fewer in five of his last six performances overall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.