Clippers vs Suns Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Insights - NBA Playoffs Game 1 on FanDuel
Clippers vs Suns Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals — Game 1
No. 4 Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 21-15 Away) vs. No. 2 Phoenix Suns (51-21, 27-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Clippers vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+168) | PHX: (-200)
Spread: LAC: +5 (-110) | PHX: -5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (37%) | PHX: (63%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+440) | PHX: (+250)
Clippers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Suns Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 22-18-2 against the spread (ATS) in 42 road games this season.
- Phoenix is 27-14 ATS at home this season.
- The total has hit the under in 42 of the Clippers' 85 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 46 of Phoenix's 82 games this season.
- The Clippers defeated Utah, 131-119 in Game 6 on June 18, 2021 to advance to the Western Conference Finals.
- Phoenix defeated Denver, 125-118, in Game 4 on June 13, 2021 to advance to the Western Conference Finals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!