Clemson vs NC State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11
Clemson vs NC State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 5 Clemson Tigers (9-0, 6-0 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (4-4, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Clemson vs NC State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: CLEM: -32 (-110) | NCST: +32 (-110)
Total: 53 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 85% | NCST: 15%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CLEM: (+250) | NCST: N/A
Clemson vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated NC State, 41-7, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- Clemson has won seven straight games against NC State.
- Clemson defeated Wofford, 59-14, at home in Week 10.
- NC State lost to then-No. 23 Wake Forest, 44-10, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.