Clemson vs Florida State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for ACC Tournament Quarterfinal Game
By Zach Brunner
Clemson vs FSU Basketball Game Info
ACC Tournament - Quarterfinal Round
No. 8 Clemson Tigers (16-15, 9-11 ACC) vs. No. 1 Florida State Seminoles (26-5, 16-4 ACC)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro, NC
Clemson vs FSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+240) I FSU: (-310)
Spread: CLEM: +6.5 (-105) I FSU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: 17% I FSU: 83%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM(+18000) | FSU: (+1700)
Clemson vs FSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 75.8%
Clemson vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 70-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Florida State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Florida State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- The total has hit the under in five of Clemson's last seven games when playing as the underdog.
- Florida State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Clemson defeated Miami, 69-64, in the first round of the ACC Tournament on Wednesday, March 11.
- Florida State defeated Boston College, 80-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7. Florida State had a bye in the first round of the ACC Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.