Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Cincinnati Bearcats and Navy Midshipmen.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cincinnati vs Navy Point Spread
The Bearcats are 27.5-point road favorites against the Midshipmen. Cincinnati is -120 to cover the spread, while Navy is -102 to cover as the 27.5-point underdog.
Cincinnati vs Navy Over/Under
The over/under for the Cincinnati vs Navy Week 8 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cincinnati vs Navy Moneyline
The Bearcats vs Midshipmen moneyline has Cincinnati as a -8000 favorite, while Navy is the +1800 underdog at home.
Cincinnati vs Navy Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 1-2 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Cincinnati defeated Navy, 42-0, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 3, 2018.
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's six games.
- Navy is 3-3 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in three of Navy's last six games.
Cincinnati vs Navy Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-8000) | NAVY: (+1800)
Spread: CIN: -27.5 (-120) | NAVY: +27.5 (-102)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (N/A) | NAVY: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.